PRC stands for Pay Revision Commission. It is a term related to Governmental Agency, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|PRC||Pay Revision Commission|
Full Form of PRC
The full form of PRC is the Pay Revision Commission.
The Pay Commission is established by the Government of India, and makes its recommendations regarding changes in the pay structure of its employees, established in 1947, since the independence of India, to review and make recommendations on the work of seven Pay Commissions on a regular basis. Has been formed. and the salary structure of all civil and military divisions of the Government of India. Headquartered at Delhi (India), the Commission has been given 18 months from the date of its constitution to make its recommendations.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of Pay Revision Commission, if you have questions and answers related to PRC, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of PRC in this article.
PRC – Terms of Reference
- Posts under Government service including part time casual service and casual sweeper posts under local bodies and universities except those covered by AICTE/UGC/Central schemes.
- To examine the present structure of pay and allowances and other emoluments and service conditions, avenues of promotion and fringe benefits available to the above categories of employees and suggest changes, if necessary.
- The Commission will also examine the scope of introduction of non-cadre promotions for various categories of posts, both gazetted and non-gazetted, to be retained in the entry cadre for long service.
- To examine the benefits available to service pensioners and suggest changes, if any.
- To consider the scope of extension of benefits presently available to Central Government employees but not available to State Government employees.
About 11th PRC :-
The First Pay Revision Commission (PRC), headed by former bureaucrat CR Biswal, has recommended raising the retirement age from 58 to 60 years. Salary for all government employees.
Related Full Forms to PRC