PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications. It is a term related to Courses, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|PGDCA||Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications|
Full Form of PGDCA
The full form of PGDCA is the Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications. PGDCA stands for Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications. This is a course in India for students interested in computer applications. This course has been started so that people can learn computer applications in various fields such as banking, insurance, and accounting.
PGDCA is a postgraduate course available at many universities in India recognized by the UGC. The course lasts one year and covers two semesters. To enroll in this course, an individual must be a graduate. The study aimed to provide technical, communication and professional skills for work experience in the computer science sector.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Applications, if you have questions and answers related to PGDCA, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of PGDCA in this article.
Eligibility for PGDCA
- Students who wish to apply to participate in the program must complete their studies with at least 10 + 2 + 3 years of standardized education with mathematics as one of the key subjects.
- The only other required requirement is the linking of the institution to an approved body or university.
Admission to PGDCA
- In India, PGDCA registration is typically provided in the form of direct merit-based registration for each candidate eligible to complete their studies under this program.
- The peak enrollment period for this program is from April to June.
- Colleges and Universities that offer this course, such as DAV College, Jamia Millia Islamia, Madras Christian College, etc., can be verified.