NITI stands for National Institution for Transforming India. It is a term related to Governmental agency, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|NITI||National Institution for Transforming India|
Full Form of NITI
The full form of NITI is the National Institution for Transforming India.
NITI Aayog is a public policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the objective of achieving the Sustainable Development Goals with cooperative federalism by promoting the participation of India’s state governments in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of National Institution for Transforming India, if you have questions and answers related to NITI, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of NITI in this article.
NITI Aayog: Transforming India’s Development Agenda
Reflecting the spirit of New India and the changed dynamics, institutions of governance and policy must adapt to the new challenges and be built on the founding principles of the Constitution of India, the history of our civilization and the wealth of knowledge from the present-day socio- cultural-economic context. The aspirations of India and its citizens require institutional reforms in governance and dynamic policy changes that can seed and nurture unprecedented change.
NITI Aayog: Composition and Objectives
- Prime Minister of India as Chairman
- Governing Council consisting of Chief Ministers of all states and Lieutenant Governors of Union Territories
- Zonal Councils shall be convened by the Prime Minister to address specific issues and contingencies affecting more than one State or one region and shall consist of Chief Ministers of States and Lieutenant Governors of Union Territories.
- Experts, experts and practitioners with relevant domain knowledge as special invitees nominated by the Prime Minister
- Apart from the Prime Minister as Chairman, the full-time organizational structure will include