NIIT stands for National Institute of Information Technology. It is a term related to Business or Companies & Corporations, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|NIIT||National Institute of Information Technology|
|Category||Business » Companies & Corporations|
What is full form of NIIT?
The full form of NIIT is the National Institute of Information Technology.
NIIT is an international education-oriented, information and computer technology organization based in Gurgaon, India. It is famous primarily for IT training, but also offers corporate IT solutions. It is one of India’s leading computer education providers.
It also offers IT certification training including CCNA and NET certification, Java certification etc. NIIT is classified in India on both NSE (National Stock Exchange) and BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).
A Brief History of NIIT-:
- NIIT was founded in 1981 by IIT Delhi alumni Rajendra S. Pawar and Vijay K. Thadani, with one million rupees. For the first time, NIIT developed a franchise model for IT education, establishing nine centers by 1987.
- NIIT began its software journey in 1986, starting with Software Product Delivery under the name Insoft.
- The company was reorganized in 2004 into two categories called NIIT Limited and NIIT Technologies.
- Baring Private Equity Asia acquired shares in the management board of NIIT Technologies Ltd in May 2019.
- NIIT Ireland Ltd
- NIIT (USA), Inc.
- NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Ltd.
- Institute of Process Excellence NIIT Sp.
- Mindchampion Learning Systems Limited
- Learning Universe Private Limited
- NIIT Learning Solutions (Canada) Limited
- NIIT Antilles NV
- NIIT Yuva Jyoti Limited.
NIIT training centers-list of many training center-:
Jammu and Kashmir
NIIT also offers training in many countries around the world including Canada, USA, Australia, China, New Zealand, South Africa and so on.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of National Institute of Information Technology, if you have questions and answers related to NIIT, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of NIIT in this article.
The full form of NIIT is the National Institute of Computer Science. NIIT is an international education-oriented, information and computer technology organization based in Gurgaon, India. It is famous primarily for IT training, but also offers corporate IT solutions.
To complete the application form, applicants must register, complete the application form and pay the application fee. Scroll down to find out more about the NIIT 2021 application form. Latest: NIIT 2021 application form is available.
In 2019, NIIT acquired Whishworks, a service and consulting company specializing in system integration and Big Data analytics since 2008. NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance Training Ltd