Full Form of MOU
The full form of MOU is the Memorandum Of Understanding.
|MOU||Memorandum Of Understanding|
What is MOU
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU or MoU) is a type of non-binding agreement between two or more parties that describes the intention of the parties to work in consensus. It is usually done when the parties are in initial discussions and describes the rights and obligations of the parties to the agreement.It is not legally binding, but indicates the willingness of the parties to go ahead with a contract.
Advantages of MOU
- The MOU establishes all the roles and responsibilities of the parties involved in the project or work.
- The MOU is a much better option than verbal commitments.
- The MOU will provide you with a good reference if there is any dispute between the project partners.
- The MOU shows the intent of the parties working toward a similar goal.
- The MOU is simpler and stress-free than the legal contract.
- While the two countries sign the memorandums of understanding, the restriction imposed by any international law can be ignored.
Related Full Forms List
|IBM Full Form – International Business Machines|
|BBJ Full Form – All About Boeing Business Jet|
|BPO Full Form – Business Process Outsourcing|
|GMAT Full Form – Graduate Management Admission Test|
|BEA Full Form – Bureau of Economic Analysis|
If you have questions and answers related to MOU, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of MOU in this article.
Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.