Full Form of LASER
The full form of LASER is the Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
|LASER||Light Amplification Stimulated Emission Radiation|
What is LASER
A laser is a device that emits light through an optical amplification process based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. The word “laser” is an acronym for “light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.”
LASER emits an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light through an optical amplification process based on the stimulated emission of photons.
All About LASER
Application of LASER:
- LASERS are used in DVD, CD and barcode readers.
- Lasers are used in different types of devices, that is, drilling, cutting, surface treatment, welding and welding equipment.
- Lasers are used in medical devices like dental treatment devices, cosmetic treatment equipment.
- Lasers are used in laser printing devices.
- LASER is used in military equipment (anti-missile devices) and is an integral component of nuclear fusion reactors.
Advantage of LASER:
- It is used for the transmission of information in the field of communication because it has an enormous capacity to support information.
- This principle of electromagnetic non-interference is used in wireless communication systems through free space for both telecommunications and computer networks, since laser radiation is free from this interference.
- Laser radiation includes very little signal leakage.
- Laser-based fiber optic cables are used in fiber optic systems because they are very light.
- Lasers are commonly used for the diagnosis of cancers in the medical sector because they are less harmful compared to X-rays. They are used to burn small tumors on the surface of the eye and the surface of the tissue.
Disadvantage of LASER:
- Lasers are expensive and therefore patients who need laser treatment options are very expensive.
- Lasers are expensive to maintain and therefore generate high costs for doctors and hospital administrators.
- Lasers increase convolution and treatment period depending on laser equipment.
Related Full Forms List
|SMT Full Form – All About Surface-Mount Technology|
|MICR Full Form – Magnetic Ink Character Recognition|
|FFA Full Form – Federal Aviation Administration|
|VFX Full Form – Visual Effects|
|HDMI Full From – High Definition Multimedia Interface|
If you have questions and answers related to LASER, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of LASER in this article.
Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.