ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. It is a term related to Academic & Science or Astronomy & Space Science, Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.
|ISRO||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Category||Astronomy & Space Science|
What is full form of ISRO?
The full form of ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organization. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is a space agency of the Government of India founded in 1969 for the purpose of research and development of vehicles and activities related to the exploration of space in the Earth’s atmosphere and beyond.
History of ISRO
The Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) was founded in 1962 by Jawaharlal Nehru under the DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) with immediate recognition of the need for space research by scientist Vikram Sarabhai. INCOSPAR developed under the DAE in 1969 and became ISRO. The Government of India established the Space Commission and the Space Department (DOS) in 1972, including ISRO under DOS. While the establishment of ISRO has introduced space exploration activities in India, it is regulated by the DOS and is subordinate to the Indian Prime Minister.
Interesting facts about ISRO
- ISRO was established after India gained independence on August 15, 1969.
- Vikram Sarabhai is credited with the ISRO formation.
- The first Indian satellite “Aryabhatt” was launched by ISRO in 1975.
- The Aryabhatta assembly parts were transported on the bicycle.
- The first SLV3 ISRO satellite vehicle project was led by former Indian President Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
- The annual budget of ISRO is only Rs. 10,000 crore compared with 150,000 crore by NASA.
- Like Google Earth, ISRO has launched the BHUVAN 3D satellite imagery tool.
- The ISRO mission, Mangalyan – 1, was the world’s first mission to Mars to be successful in its first attempt.
- All ISRO devices have 3 horizontal vibhuti and kumkum lines.
- The Apple Satellite ISRO was transported in a Bullock cart because lorries made of the medal could interfere with the signals.
- Chandrayan was the first lunar mission in India launched by ISRO in 2008.
- Compared to the $ 671 million NASA Mars mission, the Mars India mission is cheaper on a $ 74 million budget.
- ISRO’s total budget over the past 40 years is comparable to NASA’s annual budget.
- The Pakistani Space Agency SUPARCO was founded 8 years before ISRO, but has yet to launch a satellite.
- ISRO launched 104 satellites into space in one mission. it’s a world record.
Achievements and plans
ISRO has implemented several space systems for telecommunications, meteorology, disaster warning, television broadcasting, and Indian Remote Sensing Satellite System (IRS) including India’s National Satellite System (INSAT) to track and control resources.
- ISRO then developed three rockets
- In 1988, the first IRS satellite was launched, and the program produced more advanced satellites, including RISAT-1 (Radar Imaging Satellite-1), launched in 2012, and the SARAL satellite launched in 2013, a joint Indo-French mission to ocean wave height measurements.
- ISRO launched the first INSAT in 1988, the project was extended to the delivery of geosynchronous satellites called GSAT.
- July 18, 1980 Rohini, the first satellite launched into space by an Indian launch vehicle.
- On April 19, 1975, the Soviet Union launched the first ISRO satellite, Aryabhata
- 1) PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle) – for placing the satellite in polar orbits. 2) GSLV (Geostationary Space Launch Vehicle) – For placing satellites in geostationary orbit. 3) LVM or GSLV Mark III – This is the GSLV Heavy-Lifting version.
- The rocket is launched, e.g. the Moon missions Chandrayaan-1, 2008, Chandrayaan-2, 2019 and Mars Mars Orbiter Mission, 2013.
- ISRO plans to launch astronauts into space by 2021.
Here you learn the full name and complete information of Indian Space Research Organization, if you have questions and answers related to ISRO, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of ISRO in this article.
ISRO Full Form What is ISRO’s full form? The full form of ISRO is the Indian Space Research Organization, the Indian Government’s space agency based in the Bengaluru region. The goal is to develop space exploration for domestic growth in space exploration and planetary exploration
ISRO Full Form: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) was founded in 1969 with the vision of developing and using space technologies in domestic development, while conducting planetary exploration and space research. The goal is to develop space exploration for national growth during space exploration and planet exploration.
All other conditions, place and time of reporting specified in the Tender Offer No. ISRO: ICRB: 02 (CEPO): 2019 of 04/03/2020 remain unchanged.
1) What’s the full form of NASA, ISRO, DRDO ?? National Aeronautics and Space Agency. If playback doesn’t start soon, try restarting your device. The movies you watch can be added to your TV viewing history and affect your TV recommendations. To avoid this, cancel and log in to YouTube on your computer.
What is the full form of NASA, ISRO, DRDO?