Full Form of FFA
The full form of FFA is the Federal Aviation Administration.
|FFA||Federal Aviation Administration|
What is FFA
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the largest transportation agency of the U.S. government and regulates all aspects of civil aviation in the country as well as over surrounding international waters.
Its powers include air traffic management, certification of personnel and aircraft, setting standards for airports, and protection of U.S. assets during the launch or re-entry of commercial space vehicles.
FFA Major functions
- Regulating U.S. commercial space transportation.
- Regulating air navigation facilities’ geometric and flight inspection standards.
- Encouraging and developing civil aeronautics, including new aviation technology.
- Issuing, suspending, or revoking pilot certificates.
- Regulating civil aviation to promote transportation safety in the United States, especially through local offices called Flight Standards District Offices.
- Developing and operating a system of air traffic control and navigation for both civil and military aircraft.
- Researching and developing the National Airspace System and civil aeronautics.
- Developing and carrying out programs to control aircraft noise and other environmental effects of civil aviation.
Related Full Forms List
|ESO Full Form – European Organization for Standardization|
|SDO full form- Standard Development Organizations|
|ORG Full Form – Organization|
|NGO Full Form – Non-Governmental Organization|
|IMO Full Form – All About International Maritime Organization|
If you have questions and answers related to FFA, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of FFA in this article.
Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.