Full Form of ECS
The full form of ECS is the Electronic Clearing System.
|ECS||Electronic Clearing System|
What is ECS
The electronic clearing system or electronic clearing service (ECS) is a service offered by many banks, which facilitates paperless credit / debit transactions directly linked to your account and also provides a faster method of periodic and repetitive payments.We all use the electronic compensation system (ECS). It is a service that your bank provides when you need to transfer funds from one bank account to another electronically.
Benifits of ECS
- Maximize customer satisfaction
- Minimize the use of paper
- No late fees
- Punctual payment of bills
- Make it easy for customers to pay their essential utility bills such as electricity bills, mobile phone bills, phone bills, etc.
- It also makes it easy for clients to pay for mutual funds, insurance premiums, credit card payments, loan installments, etc. of this service.
Related Full Forms List
If you have questions and answers related to ECS, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of ECS in this article.
Please also find ECS meaning in other sources. Find Useful Terms and Definitions which we use in daily life but we do not know their full name meaning, Here’s a list of important abbreviations that you should know.