Full Form of ANM
The full form of ANM is the Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.
|ANM||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery|
What is ANM
Auxiliary Obstetric Nursing (ANM) is a diploma course that deals with the study of the health care of various people. In addition to medical care, it also encourages students to learn how to care for equipment and its maintenance, set up the operating room, provide medication to patients in a timely manner, and keep records.
ANM is a village-level health worker in India, known as the first point of contact between the community and the health services. The role of ANM may help communities achieve the goals of national health programs.
All About ANM
- Course Level – Diploma
- Full-Form – Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
- Duration – 2 years
- Examination type – Semester System
- Eligibility – 10 + 2 level with minimum 50% aggregate score from Science stream
- Admission Process – Merit or Entrance based
- Course Fee – INR 10,000 to INR 5,00,000
- ANM Salary – INR 3,00,000 to INR 8,00,000 lac p.a.
- ANM Job – SpecialistsClinical Legal Nurse Consultant, Forensic Nursing, Madam, In-charge & Helper, Teacher & Junior Lecturer, Traveling Nurse, Receptionist & Entry Operator, Brand Representative & Hyper, Sale-purchase Assistant, Emergency Room Nurse & Midwife Nurse, among others.
- Employment Areas – Medical Colleges, Medical Content Writing, Community Healthcare Centers, Nursing Homes, Self-Clinic, Medical Labs, etc.
- Top Recruiting Companies- Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Councils, Kailash Hospital, Metro Hospital, AIIMS, Fortis Hospital, Orphanage, etc
Related Full Forms List
|Rx Full Form – What is Medical Prescription?|
|OT Full Form – Occupational Therapy|
|HIV Full Form – Human Immunodeficiency Virus|
|CMSE Full Form – Combined Medical Services Examination|
|STD Full Form – Sexually Transmitted Diseases|
If you have questions and answers related to ANM, then tell us your thoughts in the comment, know the complete meaning of ANM in this article.