TP-link is the Admin Panel page for TP-Link Router from where you can change default settings of the Router and wireless network. TP-link net admin login site can be accessed only when connected to the TP-Link router either wirelessly or through a cable.
Otherwise, TPLink can not access this website. You can use this webpage to made change to the settings of your TP-Link Router.
Usually, your TP-Link Router’s default IP address is http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
How can I find my WiFi password, TP-Link?
– Select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, then input your WIFI password in the PSK Password box.
– If you have changed the password, please click the Save button.
How do I connect TP-Link?
– Plug the primary adapter into an empty socket near your router.
– Plug the network cable into a free network port on your router.
– Plug the other end of the network cable into the primary adapter’s network port.