What is SSO ID and How Does It Work? Know Complete SSO ID Login Guide – Registration Online with https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
Having trouble accessing SSO ID website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is SSO ID?
Once citizens generate SSO ID on SSO Rajasthan Portal, citizens can avail good number of facilities available. SSO ID enables the registered candidates to apply for various government jobs and check their application status.
Features of SSO ID Portal
SSO ID is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in to any one of several related, yet independent, software systems with a single ID and password.
- True Single Sign-on allows the user to log in once and access the services without having to re-enter the authentication factors.
- This should not be confused with Same-Sign On (Directory Server Authentication), which is often accomplished using Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and LDAP databases stored on (Directory) servers.
- A simpler version of single sign-on IP network can be achieved using cookies, but only if the sites share a common DNS parent domain.
How to Login to SSO ID Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of SSO ID. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
SSO ID Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to SSO ID Account.
It is a simple and easy process to register as a new user, to create a new account in SSO ID, first, go to the user registration page.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of SSO ID, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
You have to fill in your email address, full name, and password and click on the Submit button to complete the Procedure to create SSO ID account.
Login ID Password Reset
Already registered on the portal and forgot your login password, you can reset the password.
Follow the complete procedure to change the password:
- First of all you have to go to SSO ID login page, here you will have to enter ‘Forgot Password?’ Click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and click on ‘Send’ button.
SSO ID Portal Guide
Some important tips and tricks to access SSO ID will help you fix Sign in problems:
- Check whether your username/email and password have been entered correctly or not, then do Fix Sign In Issues.
- You are asked for a security code, complete the Captcha Verification; What to do if Captcha is not working.
- You’re having trouble signing in, go to Customer Support and get your issue resolved using Customer Support Phone Number, Email and Chat.
Reading List for you:
- IGRSUP Login – IGRS Rajasthan, DLC Rates, Registration & Stamps
- Shala Darpan Login – Registration Portal 2021
- CJSM Login at www.cjsm.net
Get to know about SSO ID, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about SSO ID? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
Ssoid number is a credential which is given to government employees or students or citizens of Rajasthan. By which people can take advantage of many services by logging into the sso portal.
1. To generate SSO ID online the applicant has to visit the homepage of Rajasthan SSO portal.
2. If you are a new applicant of RSSO Portal, then you need to register in SSO Portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on “Register” option for New User Registration.
How do I change my SSO username?
1. In Admin, select Authentication, and then select Manage SSO Settings under Single Sign-on.
2. Under Single Sign-on, select Edit Show Name.
3. Enter a way to differentiate your affiliation or location — up to 500 characters.
4. Select Save.
Single sign-on (SSO) is an identification system that allows websites to use other, trusted sites to verify users. This frees businesses from the need to keep passwords in their databases, cuts down on login troubleshooting, and minimizes damage caused by hacks.
sso rajasthan password reset
1. Click I forgot my password.
2. On the next page you have to enter the SSOID or email address.
3. Then choose either Mobile, Email (Personal) or Aadhar ID/VID and enter the details.
4. After that enter the captcha from the image and then click on submit button.