What is Sparrow Railnet and How Does It Work? Know Complete Sparrow Railnet Login Guide – Registration Online with reis.railnet.gov.in.
Having trouble accessing Sparrow Railnet website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is Sparrow Railnet?
SPARROW is an application developed by the National Center of Information Technology. The acronym expands to the Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window. The application is designed to manage and automate processes for APAR from the initiation stage until further notice.
RAILNET is a corporate information system (CWIS) • Provides computer connectivity between rail management, zonal railways, production units (Pus), RDSO, centralized training institutes (CTI), CORE and MTP / Kolkata etc.
Features of Sparrow Railnet Portal
Sparrow Railnet is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- The Electronic Annual Performance Assessment Report (SPARROW) is an online system based on comprehensive performance assessment documentation that is maintained for each member of the service by the state / central government.
- The RU ID card is the official photo ID card issued to faculty, staff, students and visitors at all Rutgers campuses. This RU unified identification card serves as the primary form of identity verification throughout the University.Checkout eligibility at any Rutgers University library.
RUID Number (Also Known As the Student ID Number)
is a nine-digit number, using “00” in the 4th and 5th number positions.
How to Login to Sparrow Railnet Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Sparrow Railnet. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Sparrow Railnet Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Sparrow Railnet Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Sparrow Railnet, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
How to find your RUID number?
Find your RUID online (using your NetID and password) at http://my.rutgers.edu/profile. Log in to “MyRutgers” and your RUID number will be displayed on your website.
How do I fill in an APAR in my CBIC Sparrow?
By default, the SPARROW window will open as shown on the next page. If any information is found to be incorrect, he may submit a bug report to the Trustee by clicking on the Submit Bug Report tab. If all information provided is correct, the officer may click on section II of the APAR and complete section II of the APAR. button.
Is RailTel a government company?
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified organization in a public sector company under the Ministry of Railways, Govt.
Reading List for you:
- TMS Login – fois.indianrail.gov.in Login FOIS
- Railwire Login @tn.railwire.co.in
- Callrail Login – Registration, Forget Password
Get to know about Sparrow Railnet, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Sparrow Railnet? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.