What is Shiprocket and How Does It Work? Know Complete Shiprocket Login Guide – Registration Online with https://app.shiprocket.in/
Having trouble accessing Shiprocket website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
You Need to Know!
What is Shiprocket?
Shiprocket, a product of the BigFoot Retail solution from Delhi, is India’s first automated shipping software designed to reduce e-commerce shipments to the bone.You can print shipping labels and ship your products worldwide from one platform.
Ship Rocket is a technology-enabled logistics platform that connects sellers, consumers, and supply chain partners to create great shipping experiences.
Features of Shiprocket Portal
Shiprocket is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Shiprocket, a product of Bigfoot Retail Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is India’s premier logistics software offering an automated shipping solution.
- Ship Rocket is an e-commerce shipping platform that enables cost effective shipping for sellers direct to consumers.
- The company’s platform uses a machine learning-based data engine that recommends the appropriate courier service for the company and selects the courier company.
How to Login to Shiprocket Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Shiprocket. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Shiprocket Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Shiprocket Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Shiprocket, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
- Shippo Login at at goshippo.com
- Searscard.Com – All About citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- PayNearby Login – Retailer Login Distributor Login
Get to know about Shiprocket, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Shiprocket? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
What is Shiprocket and how does it work?
When you select a courier company, Shiprocket automatically generates an AWB number and displays it on the screen. At the same time, the AWB number is assigned to a given order, filled as a barcode on the shipping.
What is the use of Shiprocket?
Shiprocket gives you the freedom to schedule a pickup from anywhere in the country. You can also add multiple addresses and choose a different pickup address for each shipment. Thanks to this, you can seamlessly integrate shipping into your store and conduct operations from different locations in the country.
Who Owns Shiprocket?
Saahil Goel is the co-founder and CEO of Shiprocket, a data-driven aggregation platform that increases the efficiency of Indian e-commerce logistics by connecting online retailers with logistics service providers across the supply chain to enable end-to-end solutions.
Is Shiprocket Safe?
Do not use this service for your business through the Shiprocket logistics platform. They do not pick up the product in time they mention and also give erroneous comments such as the sender’s unavailability.