Sharekhan is India’s leading brokerage house offering services from simple online trading, research to a wide range of financial products.
It is India’s 5th largest full service retail brokerage and 8th largest stockbroker with 676,631 clients.
Sharekhan is one of the pioneers of online commerce in India. It offers a wide range of financial products and services including securities Brokerage, mutual fund distribution, equity loans, ESOP financing, IPO financing, and wealth management.
How to Login Sharekhan in one click in seconds without any hassle. Get help with login, sign up and forget password, its features, pricing, description, reviews and more.
Here you learn way to Login with the Sharekhan Website, if you are having trouble Logining in with Online Share Trading, Learn the complete information in this article.
Follow these easy steps:
If you have lost or forgotten your Sharekhan login ID, you can receive it on your mobile ID or email at any time by submitting an online request.
Steps to recover Sharekhan login ID:
- Visit the Sharekhan website – https://www.sharekhan.com/
- Click the Login / Change button in the upper right.
- Click on the forgotten ID.
- Check the login ID.
- Enter your mobile phone number or email.
- Validate the Captcha code.
- Click SUBMIT
The login will be sent to your mobile phone or email according to your choice.
|Country of origin||India|
Sharekhan Mini Customer Care Number
- Call 022 25753200 / 022 25753500 / 022 33054600.
- Select Option 2 to talk to an Agent.
- Select Option to enter Phone ID and T-Pin.
- Enter Phone ID and T-Pin.
- Identification by the IVR.
- Call gets transferred to an Agent.
Please also find useful links in other sources.
- e Finance Login: All About www.postfinance.ch
- Qtrade Direct Investing at www.qtrade.ca
- Giottus Login – Buy, Sell and Giottus Tradeview
Hope you liked this article, and it helped you a lot, if you are facing any issue related to this Sharekhan website then feel free to leave a comment I would love to help everyone, Thanks!
For Sharekhan, the brokerage is 3 paise for every 100 paise for each intraday transaction. The quantity is 30 countries for 100 countries for delivery.
Sharekhan is among the best beginner stock brokers offering in-person onboarding, training, local support, and a relationship manager. Being new to the stock markets, beginners need help understanding various concepts related to the stock markets and investing.
Sharekhan Brokerage Charges for Delivery Based Trading: In this case, the company is charging 0.5% on the buy side and 0.5% on the sell side.
Offers operations in BSE, NSE, MCX. It has 2800 branches across India. Incorporated in 1987, Motilal Oswal is a full service broker.