What is Seva Sindhu and How Does It Work? Know Complete Seva Sindhu Login Guide – Registration Online with https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/
Having trouble accessing Seva Sindhu website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Karnataka government to provide government services at the fingertips of the citizens. The government also provides an online application form for car drivers and taxi drivers to provide assistance of Rs 5,000 rupees as a relief from a roadblock.
Features of Seva Sindhu Portal
Seva Sindhu is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Call Center Number – 8088304855/ 6361799796 /9380204364 / 9380206704 – 9AM TO 6PM
- Seva Sindhu is a one-stop shop that provides residents with government and other data
- The goal of Seva Sindhu is to make government services more accessible, profitable, accountable and transparent .
How to Login to Seva Sindhu Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Seva Sindhu. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Seva Sindhu Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Seva Sindhu Account.
It is a simple and easy process to register as a new user, to create a new account in Seva Sindhu, first, go to the user registration page.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Seva Sindhu, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
You have to fill in your email address, full name, and password and click on the Submit button to complete the Procedure to create Seva Sindhu account.
Login ID Password Reset
Already registered on the portal and forgot your login password, you can reset the password.
Follow the complete procedure to change the password:
- First of all you have to go to Seva Sindhu login page, here you will have to enter ‘Forgot Password?’ Click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and click on ‘Send’ button.
Seva Sindhu Portal Guide
Some important tips and tricks to access Seva Sindhu will help you fix Sign in problems:
- Check whether your username/email and password have been entered correctly or not, then do Fix Sign In Issues.
- You are asked for a security code, complete the Captcha Verification; What to do if Captcha is not working.
- You’re having trouble signing in, go to Customer Support and get your issue resolved using Customer Support Phone Number, Email and Chat.
What services provided by Karnataka seva sindhu plus?
There are various services provided in seva sindu such as birth certificate, death certificate, residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, retirement information, RTI file, etc.
Who can use seva sindhu plus for E-Pass?
Seva sindhu plus is used by migrant workers, visitors, students and others who wish to return to Karnataka, as well as by citizens who are in Karnataka and who wish to return to their hometown.
What are the uses of Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is an internet service launched by the government of Karnataka to provide non-cash and electronic government services. This online service is designed to reduce delivery times and the need to physically visit offices.
How to apply for Seva Sindhu?
To register with Seva Sindhu, you must first go to https://serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/. Then you will find the Departments and Services option on the home page and you need to click on it. After clicking, you need to fill in your details on the next page.
Reading List for you:
- EEDS Shikshaka Mitra Login karnataka.gov.in/EEDS
- FTA Login at eservices.tax.gov.ae
- STS Student Login at sts.karnataka.gov.in
Get to know about Seva Sindhu, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Seva Sindhu? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.