How to Login Sahaj in one click in seconds without any hassle. Get help with login, sign up and forget password, its features, pricing, description, reviews and more.
All About Sahaj
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra will provide you the facility to apply for the scheme launched by the government. And from this center you are provided with the facility to make documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, residence certificate, income certificate, caste certificate etc.
How to Login Sahaj Account
Here you learn way to Login with the Sahaj Website, if you are having trouble Signing in with Sahaj, Learn the complete information in this article.
Follow these easy steps:
Sahaj Registration Process
To login into the Sahaj Portal, you need to get registered first. Just follow the given steps to get started.
Follow these easy steps:
- Visit the Sahaj sign up, go to www.retail.sahaj.co.in
- Next, click on the Sign Up options that you will find on the homepage itself at the top right corner.
- On the registration form that opens up, you have to provide all the required details.
- After filling up the form, finally Sign Up by clicking on the button.
Sahaj Call Center –
Toll free number: 0-8388-088-088
Sahaj Head Office – Sahaj Retail Limited.
Regd. Office: 45, Radhanath Chowdhury Road,Tangra, Industrial Estate II (Near Bengal Potteries)
Kolkata – 700015
Phone: +91 33 6618 9161
Sahaj Shiksha – Sahaj e-Learning brings affordable computer learning courses to students in rural India. The courses are self-learning and pave the way to support the strong Digital India movement.
Sahaj Suraksha – Under the umbrella of Sahaj, you can get all-round protection as per your requirement. Sahaj insures life, motor and health with its mixed bag security products.
Sahaj Pay – Sahaj has joined hands with West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEDCL) for bill payment through Sahaj Kendra. Sahaj Mitra can earn commission instantly by paying electricity bill.
Sahaj Banking – Sahaj Banking has reached the rural population to cater to the banking services. Sahaj offers account opening, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, fund transfer and social security schemes in small towns and villages where proper banking was a concern.
Sahaj Govt. – Government services are being taken by Sahaj Sarkar to small villages and towns of India. PAN card, official documents like ration card, birth certificate, payment of non-judicial stamp duty to the government and many other services are now easily available with the help of Sahaj.
Please also find useful links in other sources.
- PAAM NSDL Login at onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/
- GeM Login Portal (Gem.giv.in) Government e-Marketplace
- GGRC Farmer Portal Login – GGRC Application Status
Hope you liked this article, and it helped you a lot, if you are facing any issue related to this Sahaj website then feel free to leave a comment I would love to help everyone, Thanks!
How can I enroll in Sahaj?
1. Enter the ID number. Enter Aadhar Card Number. Enter voter id card number. Enter driving license number. Enter PAN card number. Enter the ID number.
2. Enter the address proof number. Enter Aadhar Card Number. Enter the bank statement number. Enter driving license number. Enter electric bill number. Enter gas bill number.
What is Sahaj Center?
On easy Sahaj has joined hands with West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEDCL) for bill payment through Sahaj Kendra. Sahaj Mitra can earn commission instantly by paying electricity bill. Easy Banking. Sahaj Banking has reached the rural population to cater to the banking services.
What is a Param Mitra in Sahaja?
Be Param Mitra
Param Mitra Sahaj acts as a motivator for a group of friends who are mapped with him. He guides them, trains them and motivates them to achieve their business objectives.