How to Login Prodigy in one click without any hassle, Students often use Math Prodigy to improve math problems.
Get help logging in, signing up and forgetting passwords at Prodigy. Read about its features, news, alternatives, reviews in detail.
|Popular In||United States|
What is Prodigy Game?
Prodigy is a free, adaptive math game that integrates common-core math (grades 1-8) into a fantasy-style game that students love to play.
Prodigy has recently expanded its content offering to include skills compliant with the Math Florida Standards (MAFS) and Texas Essentials Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- Prodigy has content from all major subjects and will cover grades 1 – 8 seamlessly to help ensure that your students are prepared for the standardized test.
- All the work your students do in Prodigy is reported back to you in real-time. Quickly see what skills your students have mastered and where they might need some extra help.
- More than 1,000,000 students and 50,000 teachers use Prodigy for free math exercises and it’s easy to see why. Here’s what the teachers we spoke to had to say about the program.
Prodigy Student Login Guide
Play math games with Prodigy, Once you have logged into your Prodigy account with your username and password, you will be able to access all of Prodigy’s online tools and services.
Follow these simple steps to Login your Prodigy Student Account:
- Open your web browser and go to https://sso.prodigygame.com/login.
- Enter your username Prodigy in the “Email” field.
- Enter your Prodigy ID password in the “Password” box.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Note: You can sign in with Google and Clever account.
If you still can’t access the Prodigy login site then check out the troubleshooting option. There are many Prodigy alternatives, about which you will share a complete list with you.
Sign up to Play Prodigy Math Games
You can sign up with Google and Cleaner account. While registering, you will get the option to register Student, Teacher and Parent account.
You can register a new account with your full name, email and password.
Prodigy Math for Students
Prodigy offers excellent in sports support for students. When students are answering a question, a toolbar is provided on the right side. Inside the toolbar are resources that help students work out their answers, so it doesn’t just require mental math.
Top games to play on Prodigy:
- Riddles For Kids Easy
- Classroom Management Strategies
- Law of Exponents
- Kids Math Games
Prodigy Game Free Membership
Prodigy Math Game is free for students to play, and there is no cost for teachers to implement. However, a premium membership is available for families to purchase for $8.95 per month or $59.88 per year.
At first glance, Prodigy seem like a fun way to get kids interested in math. In fact, it jeopardizes children’s relationships with learning at a time when so much is already working against their success.
It’s bad enough when gamified apps that manipulate school hours are marketed as teaching tools to parents.
What is the biggest number in prodigy?
Prodigy is a Role Playing Game (RPG). This means that each player creates a character that represents them as they explore the world of the prodigy and begin their online adventure. These characters, or wizards, embark on a unique journey, taking players from level 1 to level 100!
How do I log in to my prodigy?
Here’s how to log in and start playing Prodigy and navigate to Prodigy at www.prodigygame.com.
– Select the “Play Game” button on the top right hand side of your browser window.
– Select “Log In” and then enter your username and password.
– Select the “Log In” button once again and the game will start loading!
How do you get a free subscription to Prodigy?
For every teacher who registers through your link and has a class sports prodigy, you will get 3 months of student membership for free. Log in to your Teacher account now to start sharing Prodigy and earn rewards. Earn your free membership now!