What is Practice Fusion and how does it work? See the complete Practice Fusion sign-in guide: Register online @www.practicefusion.com.
Practice Fusion is a web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) company based in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded in 2005 by Ryan Howard and acquired by Allscripts in 2018.
|Address||San Francisco, CA|
|Phone Number||(844) 903-7567|
What is Practice Fusion?
Practice Fusion is a web-based electronic medical records company based in San Francisco, CA. The company was founded in 2005 by Ryan Howard and acquired by Allscripts in 2018.
Practice Fusion Inc. is a San Francisco-based company that developed a free electronic health record (EHR) system available to physicians as software as a service (SaaS). The software, also called Practice Fusion, includes modules for patient management, electronic prescriptions, scheduling, and billing.
Practice Fusion Login to your Account
If you want to login to Practice Fusion, then there is a very easy way to do it.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Practice Fusion. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Sign up for a Practice Fusion account
Here I will explain the process for new Practice Fusion registration / Practice Fusion registration to create a new account.
- Go to the Practice Fusion website static.practicefusion.com/apps/ehr/ and click Sign Up.
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- You are now logged into your Practice Fusion ID and can use all of its features.
Reset your forgotten practice fusion password
From the Practice Fusion login page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email that was used to create your Practice Fusion account.
Click Reset Password.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click Reset password.
- Enter your new password in the Confirm password field.
- Click Reset password.
- Go back to the Practice Fusion login page and log in with your new password.
Need help more quickly?
Call (415) 346-7700 or (844) 903-7567 (toll free) weekdays 6am – 4:45pm PST to speak with a representative.