PLDT Home WiFi Settings – PLDTHomeWifiSettings.net is the largest fully integrated telecommunications company in the Philippines. Learn how to change PLDT WiFi Username & passwords from pldthomewifisettings.net.
Through its main business groups, from fixed line to wireless, Pldthomewifisettings offers a wide range of digital and telecommunications services on the most extensive fiber optic backbone in the Philippines, as well as on fixed line and cellular networks.
Most of the people use their default WiFi router settings, i.e. default PLDT WIFI password, which contains some vulnerability or week password. Fiber uses fiber optics technology to increase downloading and uploading speeds, speeds up to 1Gbps.
- PLDT Home WiFi facility is available in both prepaid and postpaid.
- This is an internal setting to change admin login and PLDT WIFI password.
- To change PLDT WiFi password you need to know about PLTD Fibr Plan.
Login to Pldthomewifisettings.com
PLDTHome WiFi Router Ip Address:
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer).
- Type 192.168. 1.1 (the most common IP for PLDT routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- The default username for your PLDT router is adminpldt.
Reset your password
Default Login Settings PLDT Fibr Modem
- Regular User: Admin
- superadmin –
- Username – f~i! …
- Username – adminpldt.
- Password- z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw.
- Welcome Please enter your username and password to log in.
How to Change PLDT Wireless Admin Password and Username
- Open your internet browser like Chrome or Firefox and enter 192.168.1.1 or http://pldthomewifisettings.net (PLDT Fibr default gateway address to access router settings) and go for it.
- If you get the “Your connection is not private” window, simply click the “Advanced” button and click “Proceed to 192.168.1.1 (insecure)“.
- After following the above you will get a PLDT Admin Dashboard.
Download PLDT WIFI Mobile App
PLDT Home WiFi Dashboard Balance – You can access the dashboard by visiting www.pldthome.com/homewifiload while connected to your home Wi-Fi network. Another way to control its use is through the myPLDT Smart application, which can be downloaded through the Google.
Your PLDT Home Account is now at your fingertips.
That was all about the PLDT Home WiFi login on PLDTHomeWifiSettings.net. hope you like this article, but if you have any problems related to this PLDT Home WiFi Settings login, feel free to leave a comment.
Will my home wifi number change?
In , your current home WiFi number will be retained.
How can I view my billing summary?
You can easily check your bill through the app. Log-in to your myPLDT Smart App and then select “View Account“. To be able to view your bill, click on “View e-Statement“.
How do I change my 192.168 1.1 password?
– Login to the router admin panel using your default IP address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1.
– Enter the default username and password (admin/admin in most cases).
– Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (recommended) > Passwords.
– Enter your preferred password and save changes.
How do I change my WiFi name and password?
How to Change Your WiFi Name and Password
– Open a web browser.
– Then type your router’s IP address in the search bar and press the Enter key.
– Next, enter your router’s username and password and click Sign In.
Then click on Wireless.
– Next, change your new WiFi name or Password.
– Finally click on Apply or Save button.
Please also find PLDT Home WiFi meaning in other sources. PLDT customer care number is 171. If you have any problem related to your WiFi router then you can contact on the number for free.