PLDT is the largest fully integrated telecommunications company in the Philippines. Learn how to change PLDT WiFi password from PLDT Home WiFi Settings?
Through its main business groups, from fixed line to wireless, PLDT offers a wide range of digital and telecommunications services on the most extensive fiber optic backbone in the Philippines, as well as on fixed line and cellular networks.
PLDT is listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE: TEL) and its US Depositary Shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: PHI). PLDT has one of the largest market capitalizations among Philippine publicly traded companies.
|Popular In||United States|
You Need to Know!
PLDT Home Wifi
Most of the people use their default WIFI router settings, i.e. default PLDT WIFI password, which contains some vulnerability or week password.
- PLDT Home WiFi facility is available in both prepaid and postpaid.
- This is an internal setting to change admin login and PLDT WIFI password.
- To change PLDT WiFi password you need to know what is PLDT Fibr.
Fiber uses fiber optics technology to increase downloading and uploading speeds, speeds up to 1Gbps.
How to login my PLDT Home WIFI?
PLDT Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type 192.168. 1.1 (the most common IP for PLDT routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- The default username for your PLDT router is adminpldt.
Change WIFI Password on PLDThomewifisettings?
How to Change PLDT Wireless Admin Password and Username
- Open your internet browser like Chrome or Firefox and enter 192.168.1.1 or http://pldthomewifisettings.net (PLDT Fibr default gateway address to access router settings) and go for it.
- If you get the “Your connection is not private” window, simply click the “Advanced” button and click “Proceed to 192.168.1.1 (insecure)“.
- After following the above you will get a PLDT Admin Dashboard.
Note: Changing your default password gives you relief from using others to hack you. A new PLDT WiFi Password will protect your entire network. According to research you have to change your wifi password every 3 months.
What is my PLDT Home FIBR username and password?
Default Login Settings PLDT Fibr Modem
- Regular User- Admin.
- superadmin –
- Username – f~i! …
- Username – adminpldt.
- Password- z6dUABtl270qRxt7a2uGTiw.
- Welcome Please enter your username and password to log in.
Pldthomewifisettings.Net Wireless Settings
- After you logged in to the router setting, to change your wifi name and password just you have to go to Network.
- Under the WLAN setting, you have to manage two networks 2.4 GHz band and a 5GHz band.
- Go to 2.4 GHz network setting > Advance Tab > Enter a new name in SSIS Name field > Enter new Password in the Passphrase field.
- Password should be 12 characters long combined with alphabets, number, special character.
PLDTH Wireless Setting – Dashboard Balance
You can access the dashboard by visiting www.pldthome.com/homewifiload while connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
Another way to control its use is through the myPLDT Smart application, which can be downloaded through the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Please also find PLDT Home WiFi Settings meaning in other sources. PLDT customer care number is 171. If you have any problem related to your WiFi router then you can contact on the number for free.
- Nicor Gas Login – Bill Pay Online to NicorGas
- JoinPD (Join Peardeck) – www.joinpd.com
- Hronestop ATT Login at Hraccess.att.com
That was all about the PLDT Home WiFi Settings login on pldthomewifisettings.net. hope you like this article, but if you have any problems related to this PLDT Home WiFi Settings login, feel free to leave a comment.