Having trouble accessing Peach Pass website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
The way to login is very easy and sign up with Peach Pass official, if you are having trouble logging in, know the full details.
About Peach Pass
Peach Pass is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features.
The Peach Pass is an electronic toll collection system in use in the US state of Georgia, which is currently primarily used for high-occupancy toll lanes and interstate 75 (I-75), I-85, and I- Express toll lane at 575. Metropolitan Atlanta.
Peach Pass can also be used on toll roads in Florida and North Carolina where SunPass and NC Quick Pass are permitted, and vice versa; Peach Pass will soon be compatible with E-ZPass, which is now interoperable with the latter two systems. Road and Tollway Authority (SRTA) that automatically deducts the appropriate toll when using the Georgia Express lanes. These lanes give commuters the option to bypass interstate traffic that is some of Metro Atlanta’s most congested corridors.
Key Features of Peach Pass
These are the key features that you should be aware of:
- Easy online account access.
- Check your balance, view and print receipts and update your information.
- Pay lower rates on select Sunpass toll roads.
- Set the HOV status to toll-free use of the I-85 express lane with three or more people in the vehicle or when driving a motorcycle or AFV vehicle.
How to Login to Peach Pass Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Peach Pass. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email address or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
In this way you can login to your account and be able to use all the features of Peach Pass.
Peach Pass Registration Online
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can login to Peach Pass Account.
It is a simple and easy process to register as a new user, to create a new account in Peach Pass, first, go to the user registration page.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Peach Pass. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up’ button given below.
You have to fill in your email address, full name, and password and click on the Submit button to complete the Procedure to create Peach Pass account.
Login ID Password Reset
If you have registered yourself on the portal and have forgotten your login password, you can reset the password.
Follow the complete procedure to change the password:
- First of all you have to go to Peach Pass login page, here you will have to enter ‘Forgot Password?’ Click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and click on ‘Send’ button.
Here you learn way to login & sign up with the Peach Pass Portal, if you are having trouble logging in with Peach Pass, Learn the complete information in this article.
Reading List for you:
- Searscard.Com – All About citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Illinois Tollway Login
- Intermountain Pay Bills Online at IntermountainBillpay.com
Get to know about Peach Pass, its features, pricing, description, reviews, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Peach Pass? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
Peach Pass Portal Guide
Some important tips and tricks to access Peach Pass will help you fix login problems:
- Check whether your username/email and password have been entered correctly or not, then do Fix Login Issues.
- If you are asked for a security code, complete the Captcha Verification; What to do if Captcha is not working.
- If you’re having trouble signing in, go to Customer Support and get your issue resolved using Customer Support Phone Number, Email and Chat.
Peach Pass Customer Service Center
Phone: 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277)Email: email@example.com
If you do not have a Peach Pass and you enter the Georgia Express lane, you will receive a similar toll violation. You are responsible for any associated fees and tolls.
How much does a peach pass cost? Peach Pass transponders are free. Most motorists will get a personal toll account, which requires a prepaid toll balance (minimum $20) using a debit or credit card. This balance amount is deducted when a motorist takes toll using the express lane.
The Peach Pass is available for purchase at participating CVS and Walgreens. Learn more about Pay n GO! Peach pass.
You can check your account balance via the BankPass mobile app or by typing the word balance at 866-978-5061.
The board has set a uniform minimum per mile toll rate of $0.10 per mile. During periods of very low demand, SRTA reserves the right to suspend the minimum toll rate per mile in favor of a flat toll fee of at least $0.50 per trip, regardless of the length of the trip.
When you drive in the Peach Pass toll lane, the fee is automatically deducted from your account. the year, color, make, model and license plate number of each car requiring a Peach Pass. Initial $20 payment to open your account (this is credited to your account and will be deducted as soon as you use the toll lane)