How to Login PAN PSA in a single click within seconds without any hassle.
Popular In India Category Governmental Website psaonline.utiitsl.com
What is PAN PSA?Permanent Account Number abbreviated as PAN is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department to Indian taxpayers. The department records all tax-related transactions and information of an individual against his unique permanent account number. “topPadding”:36,”bottomPadding”:36,”leftPadding”:36,”rightPadding”:36,”bgColor”:”#f7fafc”} –>
PAN PSA Login to your AccountHere you learn way to login & sign up with the PAN PSA Website, if you are having trouble logging in with PAN PSA, Learn the complete information in this article.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to PAN PSA Sign In page via official link below.
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access PAN PSA Sign In then see Troubleshooting options here.
PAN Application through UTIITSL websiteGuidelines for Submitting PAN Application through UTIITSL website/portal and Making payment onlineoption now available for Form 49A (for Resident Indian Applicants), Form 49AA (for NRI/Foreign Citizen) and CSF (for Change/Correction in PAN Card details):
- Applicant should fill in his/her New PAN Application Form 49A “online” through UTIITSL’s site http://www.utiitsl.com/ under the menu option Services->PAN Card->Apply. Instructions for filling up the form as provided on the website should be followed while filling up each information on the form.
- Applicant should click on “Validation” followed by “Submit” button once the application is filled in
- The filled-in application form is visible on the screen for thorough verification by the applicant. Applicant should verify it for correctness of the information being submitted.
- If verified correct, Applicant can now go ahead with making online payment by clicking on “Make Payment” button on this form.
- Applicant will be re-directed to Payment Gateway site now by choosing either of the available gateway options – BillDesk and PayU India. Here applicant is free to choose any of the gateways depending on applicant’s payment card issuing bank option available in the two options.
- Applicant needs to carry out the payment attempt with his/her card details using one of the following options: Netbanking, Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa), Cash Card or any other as seen available on the Payment Gateway site.
- Applicant may get a “Success” or a “Failure” as a result of this online payment attempt, accordingly the message will be displayed clearly.
- On payment “Failure”, message of failed transaction will be system-endorsed on the filled-in form visible on the screen. Applicant may either Cancel, go back OR Retry making the payment.
- On payment “Success”, payment confirmation will be system-endorsed on the filled-in.
- For “Success” cases, Applicant should “Save” OR take a print-out of the filled-in form visible on the screen through the “Print Form” option provided.
- On the printed form, Applicant should affix two (same) photographs of 3.5cms X 2.5cms size.
- Applicant should sign at the 3 specified positions on this photo-affixed form as follows:
- On the left hand box, sign across the affixed photograph.
- On the right hand box, sign below the photo in the space provided.
- On page 2 of the form, sign in the bottom right hand box in the space provided.
- With the signed PAN Application form complete as above, Applicant should attach copy of the documents being submitted as Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Date of Birth strictly as per information provided in the filled-in form:
- Applicant is now ready with the complete set of application that includes one filled-in, signed, photo-affixed PAN Application form endorsed with “payment confirmation” alongwith the three supporting documentary proofs.
- Applicant should submit or dispatch this complete set of his/her application to the nearest UTIITSL office address below at any one of Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai or New Delhi regions for processing and issuance of his/her PAN Card.