Having trouble accessing Overleaf website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.} –>
What is Overleaf?Overleaf is a startup and social enterprise that builds modern collaborative authoring tools to help make science and research faster, more open and more transparent.Overleaf’s market-leading collaboration technology is now in use by over seven million researchers, students, and teachers in institutions, labs, and industry worldwide.
Features of Overleaf PortalOverleaf is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Optimized version of TeXLive
- Direct access to all user projects
- Third-party integrations (e.g. Git, GitHub, Dropbox, Mendeley, Zotero)
How to Login to Overleaf Account
Official Guide Are you already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Overleaf. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Overleaf Registration ProcessIf you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Overleaf Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Overleaf, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.