You Need to Know!
What is Office Ally EHR ?
Founded in 2000, Office Ally’s EHR 24/7 is a standalone, web-based electronic health record (EHR) for all medical specialties. The solution is ONC-ATCB certified and HIPAA-compliant and offers users secure login and data storage. EHR 24/7 is also Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified.
Users have access to a multitude of features, which include customizable templates and SOAP notes, patient follow-up reminders, e-prescribing and laboratory integration. Healthcare professionals can use the e-prescribing feature to send prescriptions electronically to the pharmacy of a patient’s choice.
How to Login Office Ally EHR Account
Once you have logged into your Office Ally EHR account with your username and password, you will be able to access all of Office Ally EHR’s online tools and services.
Follow these simple steps to log into your Office Ally EHR account:
- Open your web browser and go to www.officeally.com
- Enter your username Office Ally EHR in the “Username” field.
- Enter your Office Ally EHR ID password in the “Password” box.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you still can’t access the Office Ally EHR login site then check out the troubleshooting option. There are many Office Ally EHR alternatives, about which you will share a complete list with you.
New User Registration Process
These steps take you through the process of setting up an Office Ally account.
- Go to Office Ally’s Website and click Enroll Today.
- Complete the online enrollment form.
- Complete the attached authorization sheet and fax to 360-314-2184. For questions contact Office Ally at (360) 975-7000.
- Complete Office Ally’s Customer Authorization Recurring Auto Payment Form and fax to: 360-953-8427.
- Allow Office Ally 3 business days to create your account.
Office Ally Pros
- Clearinghouse connects to 5,000+ payers
- Popular product, used by over 330,000 medical professionals
- Offers low-cost EHR and free practice management system
- Web-based system, so can access from anywhere with an internet connection
Office Ally Cons
- Users report servers experiencing downtime roughly once a month, which can be problematic for a web-based system
- EHR users are able to route patient notes to other staff members, but unable to add comments as to why this information is being sent
- UI is a bit dated
Office Ally Practice Mate
Practice Mate is Office Ally’s free web-based practice management system. With Practice Mate, you can create new patients and upload documents to each of their files, schedule appointments, send automatic appointment reminders, and handle accounting/billing.
Office Ally also has a free patient portal, Patient Ally, which enables patients to schedule or change appointments online, pay bills, and complete forms.
Office Ally EHR 24/7
EHR 24/7 is Office Ally’s web-based EHR, which integrates with Office Ally’s clearinghouse and practice management system. Since the EHR is integrated with Practice Mate and the clearinghouse, you can take SOAP notes and convert them to electronic bills automatically, and then submit them electronically through the clearinghouse.
Users like how customizable EHR 24/7 is. You can customize progress notes and SOAP notes by creating your own templates. For security purposes, you can also specify read/write access for each provider or staff member, so that they can only see and edit the information that is relevant to their responsibilities.