How to Login to Myloyola Are you already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; if you have forgotten your Email login ID or Password, you will sign in to your account by changing the password.
Having trouble accessing Myloyola account services or any of its premium features? Can you get in touch with the customer support service team, read reviews, latest news, and complete information about Myloyola.
- Click here to login Myloyola.
- A login form contains the username, password, and captcha fields as shown below.
- Enter your username in the above Myloyola new registration process and then click on password and captcha and login button.
Sign up for Myloyola AccountHere I will explain the process for Myloyola New Registration / Myloyola Sign Up Create New Account.
- Go to the Myloyola website and click Sign up.
- Enter your name, phone number or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
- You received the verification code from a text message or email. Then select Next.
- Now you have logged into your Myloyola ID, and You can use all of its features.
Reset your forgotten password
- From the Myloyola login page, click on Forgot password?.
- Enter the email that was used to create your Myloyola account.
- Click on Reset password.
- You’re sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click Reset password.
- Enter your new password in Confirm password field.
- Click Reset password.
- Go back to your Myloyola login page and log in with your new password.
Can’t sign in to your Myloyola Account?
- Forget login password? Please use the button “Forgot Password” to reset the user login details.Check if your username/email and password are spelled correctly.
- Complete the CAPTCHA verification if you ask for a security code; what to do if the CAPTCHA is not working.
- If nothing helps, send a message to customer service and ask for their help.