MyChart CVS provides patients with personalized and secure online access to parts of their medical records. It enables you to use the Internet securely to help you manage and access information about your health. With MyChart, you can access the Internet to:
- View your medical record, including test results.
- Request a prescription renewal.
- Send a secure message to your medical care team.
- Share your records with other providers
- Sync your medical records with a third-party application
- View and cancel appointments
- Pay bills or set up a payment plan
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View your payment history and past bills
- Send customer service message to billing department
- Receive alerts on your phone when payment is due
How do I set up a MyChart account?
You can only create a MyChart account if you are 18 years of age or older (or 19 years or older in Nebraska). If you are, you can create your account with an activation code or through a self-signup process.
Activation code signup:
- You will receive an activation code via email. You will get this code only after visiting for COVID-19 test.
- The email you receive will contain a link to start the account creation process. follow the link.
- Create a username and password. You will also need to provide information to verify your identity.
- Visit the CVS Health MyCharts website and access the button labeled “Create Account.”
- Fill all the required information.
- Create a username and password.
- Verify your identity.
- This completes the account creation process. With your new MyChart account you can access appointment information, your medical records and more.
MyChart puts your health information in your hand and helps you easily manage your care for yourself and your family members.
With MyChart you can: Communicate with your care team. Review test results, medications, vaccination history and other health information.
Rapid test results are typically returned within a few hours of sample collection (rapid test locations are limited).
For samples sent to our laboratory partners, the average turnaround time for receiving results is 1-2 days. We will send you a secure link to view your results.
- Create a new MinuteClinic MyChart account or login to your existing account.
- Select “Request E-Clinic Visit” and provide your contact information, insurance and medical history.
- The 2A MinuteClinic provider will contact you to schedule your visit and confirm your information.