Best Western International, Inc. is the operator of the Best Western Hotels & Resorts brand. The brand was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
The chain has an online platform that allows all members of the hotels affiliated with Best Western & Resorts to access their account and benefits, among other important information.
This MyBestWestern login tutorial will show you how to log into the Best Western affiliate portal on a computer and mobile device.
MyBestWestern Login Guidelines
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to access the Best Western affiliate portal via a computer.
- Launch your web browser, and visit www.mybestwestern.com.
- Once the page loads, find the login section.
- Enter your Best Western Login ID into the first field.
- Enter your password into the next field.
- Click the Login button to complete the MyBestWestern login process
MyBestWestern Mobile Login Guidelines
Users can also log into their accounts at www.mybestwestern.com from their mobile devices. Here are the steps they need to follow to accomplish this:
- On your mobile device, visit the Best Western employee portal linked above.
- After the page loads, find the login section.
- Input your Best Western Login ID into the first field provided.
- Input your password into the next field.
- Tap the Login button to access your MyBestWestern account.
Note: Best Western does not currently have a mobile app for its employees. If and when this changes, we will update our guide accordingly.
MyBestWestern Login – Additional Troubleshooting
If you’ve forgotten your MyBestWestern password, follow the steps outlined below to create a new one.
- Go to the Best Western employee login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link. It is below the password entry field.
- Type your user ID into the empty field provided.
- Click the button marked “OK” to proceed to the next page.
- On the page, you are required to answer at least two password challenge questions.
- Type the answer to the challenge questions into the empty fields, then click the button marked “OK”.
- On the new page, type your new password into the first field.
- Retype the password in the next field.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the password reset process.
If you need additional assistance regarding the MyBestWestern login process, please talk to a Best Western member care representative at 800‒528‒1902. You can also access the Best Western Forgot Password Help Page and the Best Western Employee Help Page for additional information related to the login process.
Originally posted 2021-01-28 11:53:39.