What is MJPJAY and How Does It Work? Know Complete MJPJAY Login Guide – Registration Online with www.jeevandayee.gov.in
Having trouble accessing MJPJAY website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
You Need to Know!
What is MJPJAY?
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) would be implementedthroughout the state of Maharashtra in phased manner for a period of 3 years.The insurance policy/coverage under the MJPJAY for the eligible beneficiaryfamilies in 8 districts: Gadchiroli, Amravati, Nanded, Sholapur ,Dhule, Raigad, Mumbai and Suburbs.
Features of MJPJAY Portal
MJPJAY is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- The premium charges and medical insurance cover is provided by the Government of Maharashtra.
- The sum insured limit is ₹1.5 lakhs per year.
- The scheme is available on an individual as well as on a family floater basis.
How to Login to MJPJAY Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of MJPJAY. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
MJPJAY Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to MJPJAY Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of MJPJAY, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
- MPOnline Login – All About mponline.gov.in Portal
- PAAM NSDL Login at onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/
- Sw Kar Student Login and Registration Page
Get to know about MJPJAY, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about MJPJAY Login? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
Who is eligible for Mjpjay?
A patient suffering from chronic kidney disease requiring Maintenance HD, and who is having healthcard is eligible. If patient is not having healthcard, he/she should have orange/yellow ration card or Antyodaya/Annapurna card along with valid Id proof.
How do I apply for Mjpjay?
The official website is https://www.jeevandayee.gov.in/ from where the scheme can be applied. The scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Health, Government of Maharashtra. The objective of this scheme is to provide expensive health services to the poor.