What is Meeseva and How Does It Work? Know Complete Meeseva Login Guide – Registration Online with www.meeseva.gov.in
Having trouble accessing Meeseva website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is Meeseva?
In Telugu MeeSeva “MeeSeva” means “at your service” (i.e. citizens’ services). This is an effort of good governance for a whole range of G2C& G2B services. MeeSeva’s mission is to provide intelligent, citizen-centered, legal, efficient, and technology-based governance.
It requires uniform and non-discriminatory delivery to residents and businessmen of all states of government services and increased quality, openness, and government accountability.
The initiative involves a transformed public interface and a collective governance model at all levels.
Features of Meeseva Portal
Meeseva is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Universal and easy to access data services such as Aadhar, proof of residency, revenue, country records, etc.
- Non-discriminatory provision of all state services to all, regardless of caste, community, and economic backgrounds.
- It ensures that public services are rendered transparently, responsibly, and effectively to over 90 million residents of the Telangana State.
How to Login to Meeseva Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Meeseva. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Meeseva Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Meeseva Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Meeseva, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
- TNeGA Citizen Login – Tnesevai.tn.gov.in Certificate Guide
- Bhoomi Login – Citizen Registration Portal
- Tamil NILAM CSC Revenue Login at tamilnilam.tn.gov.in
Get to know about Meeseva, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Meeseva Login? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
How can I check my Mee Seva application status?
In MeeSeva portal there is an option called “ your Application status (Trans ID/Application No)” link to know the printed status of request. In the search result, it will show you the printed status along with request status.
How many Meeseva centers are there in Telangana?
The services are offered at 4758 franchise centers across 31 districts in the state.
Can we get Aadhar card in Meeseva?
Mee Seva centres can facilitate in retrieving the Aadhar numbers for five crore of the resident data available in the data hub.