What is Duke Mail and how does it work? See the complete Duke Mail sign-in guide: Register online @mail.duke.edu.
Having trouble accessing Duke Mail website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
|Phone Number||(919) 382-4500|
What is Duke Mail?
DKU students, faculty, and staff are eligible to receive a DKU email account. Usually your email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email account is the official address that DKU will use to communicate with you. It is important that you check this email account regularly.
To access your DKU email account, visit mail.duke.edu and select Office 365 as your mail system. You can also configure your PC / Mac, smartphone or tablet to access your DKU email account. You can use Outlook Web Access (OWA) on your computer or devices, or use an email client such as Outlook for Windows or Macintosh.
Duke Mail Login Features
Duke Mail is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- In most cases, student @duke.edu email accounts expire one year after graduation. But you can get an @ alumni.duke.edu address for life.
- A Large Meeting license, depending on the license, allows up to 500 or 1000 participants to attend a Zoom meeting.
- SPS can be accessed from the Duke University Health System Citrix website. To run SPS from this website, you must have a DHE (Duke Health Enterprise).
Duke Mail Login to your Account
If you want to login to Duke Mail, then there is a very easy way to do it.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Duke Mail. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Duke Email 365 – Duke Webmail
Duke Email 365 is a powerful tool for distance education and one of many ways to communicate within the university community.
Email Accounts Duke provides several different online e-mail solutions, including mail, calendaring, contacts, calendar, discussion boards, whiteboards, collaboration tools, project management, and address books.
Duke Email Important Links
Use the given below duke email important links at one place to save your time –
It is recommended that you use Outlook or Outlook Web Access to manage your calendar instead of iCal, the Mac OS X Calendar application, or mobile iOS devices.
1) Office 365 | Duke University OIT - https://oit.duke.edu › what-we-do › applications › offic… Access cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 for your Duke email and other services. Here's what you get. Office 365Exchange Online. Email; Calendar; Tasks …
2) Email and Calendar | Duke University OIT - https://oit.duke.edu › what-we-do › services › email-an… Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud service provider used mainly for email and calendaring (see also Microsoft Teams). Duke faculty, staff, and students are …
3) Accounts and Email | Duke University OIT - https://oit.duke.edu › category › accounts-and-email With your unique email and Duke Directory listing, you'll gain access to all Duke has to offer. NetID account - It's the electronic key to a variety of computing …
4) Duke eMail – Outlook – Office 365 - https://outlook.office.com › owa › realm=duke No information is available for this page. Learn why
5) Can DKU students still use our duke email address or log - DKU students will have access to your NetID and password for up to a year after you graduate (unless you return to Duke/DKU as a student in another program …
Please also find Duke Mail meaning in other sources.
- Download and install the Microsoft Outlook program
- Media only: Contact OIT News & Information or 919-684-5075
- Follow us on Twitter(link is external), Facebook(link is external) and YouTube
That was all about the Duke Mail login on mail.duke.edu. hope you like this article, but if you have any problems related to this Duke Mail login, feel free to leave a comment.