What is MahaGST and How Does It Work? Know Complete MahaGST Login Guide – Registration Online with https://eservices.mahagst.gov.in/
Having trouble accessing MahaGST website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is MahaGST?
MahaGST is a tax administration and web portal dedicated to facilitating Maharashtra GST registration and online GST payments to Maharashtra residents. A few noteworthy ones are GST registration, GSTIN tracking, GST policies and notifications, and up-to-date circulars and news.
Features of MahaGST Portal
MahaGST is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- According to Maharashtra’s Sales Tax Department, a registered seller must register with mahagst.gov.in to file sales tax
- These are the all tax services, a taxpayer can use on mahagst.gov.in in one
- The Maharashtra GST Department (MGSTD) provides various electronic services and other related information to taxpayers
How to Login to MahaGST Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of MahaGST. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
MahaGST Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to MahaGST Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of MahaGST, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
What is OTPT payment?
The OTPT system provides for the possibility of paying the tax on professions in advance for a person registered under the aforementioned act. Persons entered on the basis of the Occupational Tax Act receive an Admission Certificate from the faculty, which is commonly known as the PTE Certificate
When should I pay PTEC?
Each registered person must pay tax within one month from the date of registration for the first year and then June 30 of each year. e.g. PTEC registration done in November 2019, then we should pay PTEC by December 31, 2019 and in future by June 30 of each year.
Who is responsible for Ptrc?
Application of PTRC
The PTRC is to be obtained by any person who is required to deduct the professional tax of any employee whose monthly salary exceeds Rs. 7500.
Reading List for you:
- ITR Full Form – All About Income Tax Return
- GST Full Form – All About Goods and Services Tax
- TFN Login – Tax File Number at ato.gov.au
Get to know about MahaGST, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about MahaGST? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.