What is LMK and How Does It Work? Know Complete LMK Login Guide – Registration Online with http://lmk.gov.in/
Having trouble accessing LMK website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is LMK?
Lok Mitra Kendra aims to establish a self-sustaining Gram Panchayat (GP) level network within the SITEG society in order to provide various citizen-oriented services.
Lok Mitra software is internet software installed on servers in Sanchanalaya, it allows access via authorized user ID and passwords on telephone lines.
Features of LMK Portal
LMK is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Online form filling services, Pan Card services and Aadhar Card Services provider from Lok Mitra Kendra
- The Mitra Kendra Lok in Himachal Pradesh is one stop shop for public service delivery, social welfare programs, healthcare programs,
- Lokmitra Kendra (LMK) also known as CSC (Common Service Center) rohru is located in rohru under the black rohru of Shimla district in Himachal Pradesh
How to Login to LMK Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of LMK. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
LMK Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to LMK Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of LMK, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
How many blocks are in Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh is divided into 12 counties which are grouped into three divisions: Shimla, Kangra and Mandi. The districts are further divided into 73 sub-divisions, 78 blocks and 172 Tehsils.
How can I find out my land data in Himachal Pradesh?
Step 1: Log in to the Himachal Pradesh tax office https://himachal.nic.in and click on the ‘View land register’ tab at the bottom of the page. Step 2: You will now land on the page shown below. Select district, tehsil, village and jamabandi year and enter captcha to continue.
Which HP district has the highest number of grams of panchayat?
Kullu, Lahaul-Spiti, Kangra and Shimla. – With this addition, at that time HP was made up of ten counties with an area of 55,673 kilometers and a population of 28.12 lakh (1961 census).
Reading List for you:
Get to know about LMK, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about LMK? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.