Karnataka Land RecordsKLR (Bhoomi) is a project jointly funded by the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka to digitize the paper land records and create a software mechanism to control changes to the land registry in Karnataka. The project was designed to eliminate the long-standing problem of inefficiency and corruption in the maintenance of land records at dispersed and poorly supervised and audited block-level offices known as “Taluka” offices in South India and “Tehsildar” offices in North India.The project development and implementation was done by National Informatics Centre.
KLR Login RTC Account OnlineHere you learn way to Login with the http://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service42/ Website, if you are having trouble Sign Ing in with KLR, Learn the complete information in this article.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1. first, open KLR sign in page via clicking here.
- Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access KLR login page then see Troubleshooting options here.
KLR Register – Bhoomi Online RTCTo login into the KLR Portal, you need to get registered first. Just follow the given steps to get started.
Follow these steps:
- Visit the KLR sign up, go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Next, click on the Sign Up options that you will find on the homepage itself at the top right corner.
- On the registration form that opens up, you have to provide all the required details.
- After filling up the form, finally Sign Up by clicking on the button.
RTC Online Survey DocumentsIt is a flagship project of Karnataka State Government, a land records management system. The project was inaugurated in the year 2000. Under this project, all manual RTCs prevalent at the time of data entry were digitized and made available to the citizen. RTC (Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop) also known as Pahani( online RTC), is an important land record in Karnataka issued to the existing land owner. The documents include the details of the owner and all the land details like: Information about the land owner. Identification of soil type. “bgColor”:”#fee9f7″} –>
Karnataka Land Records 2022Bhoomi is the land records management system of the Government of Karnataka which was launched in the year 2000. Bhoomi aims to provide citizens with access to Digital Record of Rights (RTC) which were earlier stored manually making it faster and easier for them to access information. The official website of Bhoomi Online rtc provides many services to citizens like citizen registration, view revenue map, apply for conversion, track conversion request status, mutation services, dispute cases, view online RTC and MR etc. There are also physical offices for land in more than 6,000 gram panchayats in 175 taluks of the state.
How can I get old RTC in Karnataka?
How to get RTC online in Bhoomi Portal
– Visit the Karnataka Online Land Records website.
– Enter the required inputs like District, Taluk, Hobli, Village and Survey Number. – Click on ‘Get Details’ to get access to your RTC Form 16.
How can I check my Bhoomi Pani in Karnataka?
Click on the Revenue Map icon under the Land Services section.
– Select the following- District. Taluk. Hobli. village. survey no.
– Click on the Search button. 3. Click on the ‘PDF’ icon in the column next to the list of villages to view the revenue map of your land.