Pear Deck is an interactive presentation tool used to actively engage students in individual and social learning.
Teachers can use Pear Deck to create interactive presentations that allow students to work independently to answer various questions throughout the “platform.” Students / participants do not need to create a Pear Deck account.
But presenters can request that participants join the session with an email address or join anonymously before presenting the presentation.
How to Join PD Works?
What is pear deck With the help of JoinPD, the teacher has to create his/her presentation on Google Drive and then present it through the JoinPD platform.
How is this possible and know how JoinPD works?
- When a teacher creates a presentation and imports it into JoinPD, the delegate is given an access code that the teacher will send to all participants to answer questions.
- And on the other end the teacher has the power to limit and control what each student can do.
- The most prominent feature of JoinPD that teachers love is the ability to prevent students from editing or changing submitted answers in order to monitor the progress of all participants.
Join the presentation on JoinPD
Follow the steps below to join an ongoing presentation on JoinPD. You need your JoinPD login ID and password to accomplish this.
Joinpd.Com Google Account Login
If you want to login to JoinPD, then there is a very easy way to do it.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of JoinPD. For this you can go by clicking on https://app.peardeck.com/join.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Help students attend your session
When you select an instructor-paced activity, the projector view opens and the join instructions are automatically projected:
- When you choose a student-paced activity and you have premium access, the Dashboard view opens.
- You can click the join code in the top right corner of the screen to receive instructions to join at any time.
- Student speed activity, dashboard, join code with red arrow
To attend the presentation, your students:
Get directions to join.
- Go to joinpd.com.
- Enter the five-character join code from your session at joinpd.com.
- Alternatively, you can post or email the session link that you receive when you click Give Students a Link (see step #1 above) and students simply click on it to join your session. can click.
- Join codes expire after a week, but the session link is permanent. If you would like students to attend sessions for more than a week, use the link to join them.
- Enter the session anonymously with a specified avatar, or with a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account email and password. It depends on your login settings.
How to Install JoinPD for Google Slide
The JoinPD add-on for Google Account is easy to access Google Slides. So going to walk you through how to download and install JoinPD add-on for Google Slides.
- Open a Google Slides presentation at docs.google.com/presentation.
- Select a presentation or click the “+” button to open a new presentation slide.
- Select “Add-ons” on the navigation and select “Get Add-ons” from the drop menu.
- The windows of Google G Suite market will open.
- Search for “Peardeck” in the search box and click on it.
- Once the add-on opens, select “Install” to download and install the JoinPD add-on.
- A popup will appear telling you that PeerDeck needs your permission before it can be installed. Then, select “Continue” to allow the add-on to be installed.
A popup will appear, select the Gmail account or Google account to use and sign in. Once this is done PeerDeck (JoinPD Add-on) will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
So, the next time you want to use the PeerDeck platform for your presentation, all you need to do is open Google Slides and select the PeerDeck add-on to get started.
Please also find JoinPD meaning in other sources.
That was all about the JoinPD login on Joinpd.com. hope you like this article, but if you have any problems related to this JoinPD login, feel free to leave a comment.