Join the code on the Joinpd.Com – Peardeck account to join a peer deck session, but you will need a Peardeck Join Code. How to get Join code and Join a Pear Deck session.
|Popular In||United States|
|Category||Student Help Portal|
You Need to Know!
- 1 What is Join Peardeck?
- 2 Create a Pear Deck Account
- 3 How to Join a Presentation?
- 4 How to Get Peardeck Join Code?
- 5 Join Peardeck Class Login
- 6 How to Download Pear Deck APK
What is Join Peardeck?
JoinPD is a platform to join a presentation in progress with your Joinpd.com code. JoinPD is powered by Pear Deck which helps both teachers and students to take virtual classes.
The teacher is expected to create a presentation by signing in to his/her JoinPD account, send the Peardeck Code to all concerned students or person to join at their various locations.
Pear Deck is an interactive presentation tool used to actively engage students in personal and social learning.
Teachers create presentations using their Google Drive account.
Pear Deck is designed to help students develop a positive academic mindset by fostering a connected classroom community.
Create a Pear Deck Account
Creating a Pear Deck account is so easy, I’ve told you in this article how to register on Pear Deck as a new user.
The first step to engaging your students with interactive presentations is to create a new Pear Deck account.
To get started, go to the Pear Deck website, Google Slides, or PowerPoint Online and log in with the Google or Microsoft Office 365 account you want to use.
- Go to peardeck.com and click on the option of teacher login.
- Select the type of account you want to log in to.
- You will be asked to provide Pear Deck access to your Google Drive or OneDrive. Then, answer a few account setup questions. We do not collect data from student* selectors.
- Click Authorize to connect Pear Deck to your Google Drive or OneDrive. You will be prompted to sign in with your email and password and asked to grant Pear Deck permissions.
- Enter your postal code and school. If you don’t have a US postal code or your school doesn’t appear in the drop-down list, that’s fine! Simply type any 5 number in place of your school name or postal code.
- Open any Google Slides (if you used a Google account) or PowerPoint online presentation (if you use a Microsoft Office 365 account) and obtain the Pear Deck add-on or add-on. Follow the steps given below to know how!
How to Join a Presentation?
- When a teacher creates a presentation and imports it into JoinPD, the delegate is given an access code that the teacher will send to all participants to answer questions.
- And on the other end the teacher has the power to limit and control what each student can do.
- The most prominent feature of JoinPD that teachers love is the ability to prevent students from editing or changing submitted answers in order to monitor the progress of all participants.
How to Get Peardeck Join Code?
Follow the steps below to join an ongoing presentation on peardeck/join. You need your Joinpd Code and password to accomplish this.
- Open your browser and go to www.joinpd.com/join . go to
- Enter Joinpd presentation code “5 Digit Code” from your JoinPD.com session.
- Note: The code expires after 4 days. You can also create an email link to join the presentation directly when your students click on the presentation link.
Join Peardeck Class Login
You can easily find out about the Pear Deck Join Code by clicking on the most relevant link given below.If you want to log in to Joinpd.Com for Join Code, there is a very simple way to do it.
The JoinPD add-on for Google Account is easy to access Google Slides. So going to walk you through how to download and install JoinPD add-on for Google Slides.
How to Join Peardeck Teacher and Student:
- Go to the official website of JoinPD. For this you can go by clicking on app.peardeck.com/join.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Attend Your Peardeck Join Class
When you select an instructor-paced activity, the projector view opens and the join instructions are automatically projected:
- First of All, Go to joinpd.com.
- Enter the five-character Pear Deck Code from your session at joinpd.com.
- Alternatively, you can post or email the session link that you receive when you click Give Students a Link (see step #1 above) and students simply click on it to join your session. can click.
- Join codes expire after a week, but the session link is permanent. If you would like students to attend sessions for more than a week, use the link to join them.
- Enter the session anonymously with a specified avatar, or with a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account email and password. It depends on your login settings.
- When you choose a student-paced activity and you have premium access, the Dashboard view opens.
- You can click the join code in the top right corner of the screen to receive instructions to join at any time.
- Student speed activity, dashboard, join code with red arrow
How to Present a Pear Deck?
When you render with Pear Deck, instructions for joining appear on the projector view automatically. To join the presentation, students can follow these steps:
- Visit joinpd.com
- Sign in with their Office 365 account
- Enter the unique 5 letter code displayed on the projector
How to Download Pear Deck APK
Google Workspace App
Pear Deck for Google Slides, students can add the power of interactive questions to Google Slides.
Imagine if you could engage every student in your class every day. What if you could immediately see who’s confused and who’s ready for more? This is the power of the Pear Deck.
With the Pear Deck for Google Slides add-on, you can add the magic of Pear Deck’s creative assessments and interactive questions to your presentations.
How to Get Peardeck Class Join Code?
To join the presentation, your students visit: joinpd.com. Enter the five-character join code from your session at joinpd.com.
How Can I Get a Free Pear Deck?
For all teachers to have Pear Deck in their learning tool kit, we have opened up access to all the premium features of Pear Deck. Start testing Peer Deck Premium for free today.
Is Pear Deck Free for Teachers?
Pear Deck is a freemium service, teachers and schools can access a variety of tools and resources for free or can choose to subscribe to a premium account.