What is Intermountain Bill Pay?Intermountain Healthcare is a non-profit healthcare system and the largest healthcare provider in the Intermountain West of the United States.Through this portal, one can get information about intermountain bill payment, set up payment plan, make lump sum payment, financial assistance, salary IHC, details etc.
- Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit healthcare system. It is the largest Intermountain West healthcare provider in the United States.
- It was founded in 1970 by the Presiding Bishopric of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has about 40,000 employees.
- It provides hospital and other medical services in Idaho, Utah and Nevada and also provides integrated managed care under the SelectHealth insurance brand.
How to Login to Intermountain Bill Pay The Intermountain West, or Intermountain Region, is a geographic and geological region of the Western United States. It is located between the front ranges of the Rocky Mountains on the east and the Cascade Range and Sierra Nevada on the west.
IHC Bill Pay Phone NumberPlease contact us by calling one of the telephone numbers provided below: (801) 442-1007 or (866) 415-6556. Business hours are weekdays 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT with the exception of holidays.
Inter Mountain Pay My Bill – IREAContact Us. Please contact us by calling one of the telephone numbers provided below: (801) 442-1007 or (866) 415-6556. Business hours are weekdays 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT with the exception of holidays.
IHC Bill Pay Login at Intermountain HealthcareAre you already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; if you have forgotten your Email login ID or Password, you will sign in to your account by changing the password.
- Go to the Intermountainhealthcare.Org/billpay Login page via our official link below.
- After you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so that you can continue to see the guide and follow the troubleshooting steps if required.
- Log in with your login details. You will have to have been given these by Intermountain Bill Pay Login, Register, or Must read Intermountain Healthcare Bill Pay for help guide.
- Congratulations, you are currently logged in successfully to Intermountain Bill Pay Login.
Intermountain Healthcare – Web Pay LoginInter Mountain Healthcare Web Pay Portal: You can pay your Intermountain healthcare bill with a credit card or e-cheque. Intermountain Bill Pay, Set Up Payment Plan, Make One-Time Payment, Financial Assistance, Pay IHC, Statements.for Waypay login go to https://webpay.intermountainhealthcare.org/webpay/ email and login to the account.There are six easy steps to pay your bill online.
- First of all log in to the webpay.
- Specify your payment amount and method.
- After that, specify the details of the payment method.
- Pay through credit card and e-cheque
- Complete your billing address information.
- Review your transaction summary and submit payment.
- Lastly, print your receipt.
Intermountain Bill Pay Phone Number
- Telephone numbers: (801) 442-1007 or (866) 415-6556
- Official Website: intermountainhealthcare.org, www.intermountainbillpay.com.
- Business hours are weekdays 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT with the exception of holidays.
- IHC Bill Pay Phone Number for Patient Billing Information
- Billing Directory: Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. 702-852-9000:
- Financial Assistance Information Toll-free: 1-800-442-1128:
- Homecare, Hospice, & Medical Equipment (385) 887-6000
- Dial Toll-Free: 1-800-527-1118
- For Medical Records (801) 442-1987 Toll-free: 1-844-442-1987