Are you a Hickorytech user and if you want to access your Consolidated Communication Portal? then you are at the right place.
Having trouble accessing Hickorytech Mankato and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer support service team, and read full reviews about Consolidated Communications.
Here you learn way to login & sign up with the Hickorytech Portal, if you are having trouble logging in with Hickorytech Enventis, Learn the complete information in this article.
All About Hickorytech Wiki
HickoryTech Corporation is a unified communications services provider. The company operates its business under the names of HickoryTech and Inventis through three segments including Fiber & Data, Appliance & Telecom.
Hickory Tech Corporation (HickoryTech) is a unified communications provider. The company operates in two segments: Sector Inventis and Sector Telecom.
Its telecommunications sector provides residential and commercial services in its telecommunications markets, including Internet, digital television (TV) and voice services. Telecom has two market segments. The first involves the operation of local telephone companies or established local exchange operators (ILECs) in the market.
The second segment of the telecommunications market is the operation of competing local exchange operators (CLECs). Its subsidiary, National Independent Billing, Inc. The data processing services provided by NIBI are also part of its telecom industry.
In August 2009, the company completed the acquisition of CP Telecom, a facility-based private telecommunications provider serving Minneapolis, St. Paul and northern Minnesota.
History About Company
- In 1898, Mankato Citizen’s Telephone Company was founded in Mankato, Minn.
- Thirty years later, the Federal government seized control of large telephone companies and divided Minnesota: Northwestern Bell and Tri-State.
- MCTC is the largest of 1,719 independent telephone companies in Minnesota.
- In 1949, HickoryTech became Minnesota’s largest independent telephone company.
- In 1985, the company launched as a holding company, parent to five subsidiaries: MCTC, MidComm, Computer Service In., Information and Communication Service Inc., and Mid-Communications Cablevision Inc.
- HTCO is listed on the NASDAQ in 1995. Four years later, the company launched DSL high-speed Internet services in Mankato, Minn.
- In 2013, all the products and services are aligned under one brand, Enventis.
With the help of Softiyo, learn about Hickorytech Corporation, its features, pricing Information, Company Details, and more.
HickoryTech is now Integrated Communications. Follow our consolidated communications page for all the latest information about our communications solutions.
Our name has changed, but we haven’t. We will continue to provide you with the best service and products available. Choose seamless communication for local support, reliable service and the best possible experience.
Reading List for you:
about Hickorytech Email on www.Hickorytech.Net. Hope you liked this article, and it helped you a lot, if you are facing any issue related to this Hickorytech login then feel free to leave a comment I would love to help everyone, Thanks!