What is E Sadhana Telangana and How Does It Work? Know Complete E Sadhana AP Login Guide – Registration Online with wdcw.ap.gov.in.
Having trouble accessing E Sadhana NHTS website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
eSadhana is wdcw.ap.gov.in in Andhra Pradesh. In Telangana, the official website is wdcw.tg.nic.in. Both websites provide online services like e sadhana login, web mpr, AWW / AWH Recruitment System and other schemes.
In Telangana, the website is maintained by the Department of Women, Children, the Disabled and the Elderly, while in Andhra Pradesh, the Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare operates the e sadhana website.
wdcw.ap.gov.in is the official website for E Sadhana in the state of Andhra Pradesh, administered by the Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens. While wdcw.tg.nic.in is for the state of Telangana administered by the Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare.
E Sadhana – Management Information System
E-Sadhana is a Government Portal for Women Development and Child Welfare Development by Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of Telangana.
E Sadhana ap.gov.in and wdcw.tg.nic.in are the two official websites for this scheme.
Services like Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyaan, Web MPR etc. are provided on the e-Sadhana platform. Here are the details about the online portal.
Features of E Sadhana Portal
E Sadhana is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
eSadhana Login – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of E Sadhana AP Web MPR. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
E Sadhana.ap.gov.in Services
- ICDS CAS Common Application Software(CAS)
- MIS Management Information System(MIS)
- AWW/AWH Recruitment System
E Sadhana POSHAN Abhiyaan
- Suppliers Egg & Milk Supply Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Rapid Reporting System(RRS)
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
E Sadhana.tg.nic.in Services
- Anganwadi Information System(AASR)
- Employee Management System
- Memos & Guidelines
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR – Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Budget & Expenditure Monitoring System
- Web based MPR System (GOI)
E Sadhana Customer Services
email@example.com – People of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states can email at this given email Id for the help regarding any technical issue.
What is e-Sadhana?
E Sadhana in a child and women development project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
What is the full form of ICDS?
ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Service.
How to Check Web MPR in E-Sadhana Website?
Visit the e-Sadhana website and click on the MPR option. You will be redirected to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx where you can view your AWS project list.
Reading List for you:
Get to know about E Sadhana, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo.
- MLA Full Form – Member of the Legislative Assembly
- IFHRMS Login – karuvoolam.tn.gov.in Guide
- MPOnline Login – All About mponline.gov.in Portal
Still not sure about E Sadhana Portal? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.