What is DSC Pay Slip and How Does It Work? Know Complete DSC Pay Slip Login Guide – Registration Online with www.paodscknr.gov.in
Having trouble accessing DSC Pay Slip website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
All About DSC Pay Slip?
DSC is an acronym for Defense Service Police. Many employees are working under DSC Indian Army, and it has launched PAO (Pay and Accounts Office) portal for its employees. Through this portal employees can avail various services like pay/slip, mobile app etc.
Features of DSC Pay Slip Portal
DSC Pay Slip is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Controller of Defence Accounts
- providing employment services
- allowing Employee Pay Slip
- PF Contribution Details
- Tax Deduction and Forms priding information
- Contribution Details
How to Login to DSC Pay Slip Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of DSC Pay Slip. For this you can go by clicking on this link http://paodscknr.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login’ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
DSC Pay Slip Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to DSC Pay Slip Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of DSC Pay Slip, you can go by clicking on this link. http://paodscknr.gov.in/
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
- JKPaySys.Gov.in – Salary Pay Slip Download for Employees
- Himkosh E-Salary, Challan, Login & HIMGRN
- Paymanager Login – Rajasthan Pay Manager Portal
Get to know about DSC Pay Slip, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about DSC Pay Slip? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
How do I get DSC pay slip?
Soldiers have to go through the DSC Payslip login portal to get their DSC Monthly Payslip. Each DSC soldier has an individual login ID and password. So with their respective details, they can log in to their DSC Payslip accounts. As per the norms, the login ID and password should be recognized by the portal.
What is a pay slip used for?
A payslip is a note given to an employee when he is paid. It shows the amount of salary paid to the employee as well as deduction of tax and insurance, if any. Your payment slip can be used as proof of any income received, taxes paid by you and any pension contributions you have made.
What is DSC Army?
The role of DSC is to protect Defense units/establishments where DSC cover is sanctioned under specific orders of Government of India against minor sabotage and theft. To fulfill this role, the DSC provides day and night armed security personnel, stationary guards, searchers, escorts and mobile patrols.
Can I view my payment slip online?
Online access to the pay slip for each employee is possible through the online portal of Attendant HRM called Employee Self Service. User can find list of pay slips sorted by pay period. Click on any pay period to view the pay slip for that particular period.
How do I check my DSC payslip?
dsc pay slip download
1) Visit the DSC Portal page using paodscknr.gov.in.
2) Page this URL into the address bar and find it by connecting to the Internet.
3) Now select Army Login option from the set of login options shown on the screen. 4) Once the page is fully loaded, here enter your login ID which is Army Number.