Step by Step CUIMS Login – Chandigarh University Management System Login at uims.cuchd.in – Chandigarh University provides a digital platform to the students through which they can do various activities online.
Students have to login to the Cuims portal and then they can know about various options like online library, modules, notices and information about various activities in the university.
Candidates can also check their attendance, semester status, fee status and other details on this portal. Moreover, it is a portal that provides all the details to the students without the need of visiting the university.
All About CUIMS Portal
|University Name||Chandigarh University|
|Recognition||UGC, AIU & IAU|
|Offer Courses||UG & PG|
- To start logging into the CUIMS portal, whether using the portal on a computer or as an application on a smartphone, candidates must have a proper login ID and password.
- When the student gets admission in Chandigarh University, the university provides the students with login id and password through which the students can log in to the portal.
- Thus, along with many other details and elements, the university also provides the login credentials for the students to easily access the CUIMS portal.
- Students have to keep these credentials carefully as they will be able to log in to the portal using only these details.
CUIMS Login Chandigarh University
After getting the login credentials from the university candidates can start logging into the portal of CUIMS. Here are the steps that Chandigarh University students have to follow in order to log into the portal.
- Firstly visit the official website of Chandigarh University https://uims.cuchd.in/uims/ at CUIMS Portal.
- Now here, first of all you have to provide the user id which the university has provided you. Click on Next to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you have to feed the password that the university has re-introduced to you.
- After providing the correct User ID and Password, you need to click on Submit after which you will be successfully logged in to your profile of Cuims Portal.
CUIMS Helpline Number
Candidates receive their login credentials from the university, they are requested to keep these credentials carefully as they cannot log in to CUIMS portal with it.
But somehow lost the credential and you are not able to login to the portal then you can contact CUIMS helpline on toll free number 1800 1212 88800.
Chandigarh University Helpline Number:
Chandigarh University, NH-95 Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab (INDIA)
- 1800 1212 88800
- +91-8146948000 (General Enquiry)
- +91-8146947000 (Technical Support : CUCET)
If the candidates do not get more information from the helpline then they can contact the respective colleges to get the login credentials once again from the administration. But it can be a hectic job at times. Hence, it is advised that candidates take care of the credential in advance and do not lose it.