Costco Wholesale Corporation is an American multinational corporation with a membership-only warehouse club headquartered in Issaquah, Washington. It was founded in 1983 in San Diego, California.
With 785 locations worldwide, Costco operates as the World’s Largest Retailer and retailer of prime beef, rotisserie chicken, organic foods, wines, and more.
The Costco Wholesale Company employs more than 254,000 people worldwide with its stores in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, China, Taiwan, Mexico, Japan, Spain, France, South Korea and Iceland.
How many Costco stores in the world?
The Costco company offers a wide range of Costco employee benefits and perks for its full-time and part-time employees, which are explained below.Costco employee benefits and discounts help the company retain its hard working staff.
As of 2020, Costco operated 795 warehouses worldwide, up from 592 warehouses in 2011. Each year, the company has opened new branches and is now one of the world’s top retailers in terms of revenue.
So, if you’re a Costco Wholesale Company employee, read below what, in addition to Costco employee benefits and discounts, you can start working for Costco.
Costco Employee Benefits 2021
Costco as providing a career rather than just a job. In the U.S., we provide generous benefits, including affordable health care coverage for full-time and part-time employees and sizable contributions to company-sponsored retirement plans, based on years of service.
If you have worked for Costco for at least 180 consecutive days and you work more than 24 hours a week, you are eligible for health benefits.
- Health insurance with coverage of vision, medical, prescription drugs, hearing aids, etc.
- A generous PTO policy for vacations, holidays and sick leave.
- 401 (k) 50% match.
- Life insurance.
- Thanksgiving turkey.
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Discounts for employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Short and long term disability coverage
- College student retention program
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Temporary disability insurance
Costco Customer Service
- Address: 999 Lake Drive Issaquah, WA 98027 United States
- Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-220-6000
- Phone Number: 1-425-313-8100
- Website: http://www.costco.com
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/Costco
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/costco
- Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/costco-wholesale
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/costco/