What is CFMS and How Does It Work? Know Complete CFMS Login Guide – Registration Online with www.cfms.ap.gov.in
Having trouble accessing CFMS website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is CFMS?
Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) is an enterprise level application which is being designed, developed and implemented by Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) on behalf of Finance Department on SAP S4 HANA platform.
The broad outcomes envisaged from the implementation of the CFMS project include a ‘single source of truth’ across the enterprise (i.e. state), accessible by all stakeholders in the system, availability of real-time information, agility, speed and certainty in decision making. makes it convenient. Service delivery in the state, convenience to all stakeholders, minimum cohesion and better financial discipline.
Features of CFMS Portal
CFMS is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- bill processing.
- receiving bill.
- Bill redistribution.
- Bill processing and payment order approval.
- payment processing
How to Login to CFMS Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of CFMS. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
CFMS Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to CFMS Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of CFMS, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
Get to know about CFMS, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about CFMS? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
How do I find my CFMS ID number?
In the current CFMS system, each AP Government employee is allotted with a new ID which is identical to the Treasury ID. Now employees can know their CFMS ID using the website https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
How do I track my CFMS ticket?
Users can track the status of their tickets by logging into the helpdesk system with their credentials or directly from the website. Ticket Closure: Helpdesk associates will resolve the issue and update it in the helpdesk system.
What is the use of CFMS?
CFMS will provide the confirmation number which will be used for processing the material. If a message is received twice, the message with the communication number received in the first will be processed and the subsequent message will not be processed.