You Need to Know!
All About BIMS
BIMS is an e-billing system, which was launched by the Finance Department of Kerala to maintain the treasury. Also, BIMS helps in the distribution and authorization of the budget. BIMS as a system allows clearance of budget grants and also keeps the budget flow within limits.
How to Login BIMS in one click in seconds without any hassle. Get help with login, sign up and forget password, its features, pricing, description, reviews and more.
Here you learn way to Login with the BIMS Website, if you are having trouble Login in with BIMS, Learn the complete information in this article.
Follow these easy steps:
BIMS DDO Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to BIMS DDO Account.
It is a simple and easy process to register as a new user, to create a new account in BIMS DDO, first, go to the user registration page.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of BIMS DDO, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
You have to fill in your email address, full name, and password and click on the Submit button to complete the Procedure to create BIMS DDO account.
Features of BIMS DDO Portal
BIMS DDO is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Login to all DDOs.
- Generation of Contingent Bills (TR 59E)
- Approval of TR 59E by DDOs.
- e-Submission of TR 59E to Treasury.
- Bill Status.
- Bill Book.
- Expenditure Report for DDOs.
Please also find useful links in other sources.
- DSC Pay Slip Online at www.paodscknr.gov.in
- Kerala Vision Login
- KMEA Full Form – Kerala Muslim Educational Association
Hope you liked this article, and it helped you a lot, if you are facing any issue related to this BIMS website then feel free to leave a comment I would love to help everyone, Thanks!
How to reset BIMS Portal Password?
Submit a request to the Deputy Treasury Officers to restore your password or you have forgotten the BIMS portal login password.
What is BIMS Login Portal?
Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) is an e-bill portal for claim settlement by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs). DDOs can generate contingency bills online and make e-submissions to the treasury through BIMS.
How do I find my UTR number BIMS?
– Go to https://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/
– Click UTR Search.
– Enter UTR number in the space provided (U+ digits) and click search.
– Click Download Acknowledgement Receipt.