What is Anna University Student Login and How Does It Work? Know Complete Anna University Login Guide – Registration Online with www.annauniv.edu
Having trouble accessing Anna University website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is Anna University?
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of
University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister
of Tamil Nadu.
It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and
Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides
promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation
between the academic and industrial communities.
Features of Anna University Portal
Anna University is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- The university offers courses in engineering and technology through its affiliated colleges and follows a dual semester system.
- Anna University successfully conducts UG & PG admissions under Single Window
- Counselling every year covering about 1.50 lakh candidates.
How to Login to Anna University Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Anna University. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
Anna University Student Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to Anna University Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of Anna University, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
Reading List for you:
- KTU Student Login Portal: APJ Abdul Kalam University
- NMIMS Login – Online Student Portal
- STS Student Login at sts.karnataka.gov.in
Get to know about Anna University, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about Anna University Student Login? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.
What is the pass mark for Anna University online exam?
If your internal mark is 20 and if you want to get S grade, then you must get 89 out of 100 in theory exam and if you want to get A grade with 20 as internal mark, then you need to get atleast 77 out of 100 in theory exam.
Which type of university is Anna University?
unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
Does Anna University accept JEE mains?
No, JEE Main marks will not be considered in giving admission for engineering in Anna University.